The button is added, again. To launch TNT – a quality series and movies TV channel – in the Netherlands, Turner made a sequel to the viral hit video “A Dramatic Surprise on a Quiet Square”.
This is the story about Diamanda Holmström, a soon to be 2 year old girl. When Diamanda was just 7 months old, she took her dad Kudo and mom Ulrika to visit her grandparents in Argentina. Shortly after arriving to meet her family, Diamanda got sick, really sick. Their five months of parental leave together with Kudo’s family and hence Diamanda’s grandparents has since then gone from bad to worse. Instead of watching Diamanda play and discover the world and her family – the family’s trip has been filled with the worst kind of worries; a sick child, YOUR sick child.
- Read More -
First 10 statistics used in the video:
- Over 1 billion users on Facebook
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 3rd largest and 2x the size of the U.S. population
- Over 50% of the world’s population is under 30-years-old
- Each day 20% of Google searches have never been searched before
- In 10 years over 40% of the Fortune 500 will no longer be here
- Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web
- 1 in 5 couples meet online; 3 in 5 gay couples meet online
- 1 in 5 divorces are blamed on Facebook
- What happens in Vegas stays on YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Facebook…
- Ford Explorer launch on Facebook more effective than a Super Bowl Ad
Det handlar om mina barns framtid. Johan Ronnestam levererar igen, det här är en fantastisk keynote som verkligen slår huvudet på spiken och belyser många av de problem som vårt framtida samhälle i Sverige står inför. Tack!